A successful business comes from, amongst other things, successful marketing. However, successful marketing comes from knowing which steps you need to make in which order. At the foundation of it all is your Marketing Strategy – this is the glue that holds all your other marketing activities together. Make sure you bring a pen and plenty of paper.
In this three hour workshop, we shall be looking at:
- What marketing is (and why it’s not selling)
- What a marketing strategy is and why it is so important
- An introduction to the different types of market research and how you can apply them to your business
- How to determine who your target market is, and how to find them and talk to them. More importantly, how to find out who your perfect customer is.
- What Marketing Goals are and how to set them
- How to determine your perfect niche
- What a Unique Selling Proposition is and how to find yours
- The difference between features and benefits and how you can use this to become a brilliant marketer
- How to set your marketing budget
- How to find the perfect marketing media
- How to plan your marketing calendar
To book your place on the next How to Succeed at Marketing course please contact Yisselda West by email or phone on 07772 053778. The next running of this course is on April 19th at Belle Vue Centre Cinderford 9-12.30 Cost is only £20.