Are you thinking of starting up your own business?
You can get advice and help with this decision through a number of sources:
Before then you might like to ask yourself the following questions:
- Why am I interested in starting my own business?
- How much time and energy do I have?
- What are my specific objectives relating to earnings / family / life?
- What aims do I have for this business?
- Executive Summary – Write a short sentence to summarise your business idea
- Features & Benefits – Product/Service features and benefits are important to define. Psychology teaches us that people make buying decisions based on BENEFITS. They justify these decisions with FEATURES. Define the features and benefits of your product or service:
- Features (tangible aspects):
- Benefits (linked to feelings):
- Your USP (Unique Selling Proposition) – How can you help your customers and improve their lives in a meaningful way?
- Market Research – If you don’t know who you are competing against, you can’t be better than them. If you don’t know who your customers (market) are, you can’t develop a product or service that they will want to buy.
- Who are you competing against?
- Who needs your product or service?
For an informal discussion, please contact us on 01594 544456.