He will be running a networking session on the evening of the Enterprise Fair at 6pm to which all are welcome.
From his replies to our standard questions, we can only believe with all the news of Benedict Cumberbatch’s Hamlet, that when writing Paul is a follower of Polonius’ view that “Since brevity is the soul of wit, and tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes, I will be brief”!
But some key ideas here that will resonate with entrepreneurs. And if you want to know more then come and ask Paul himself on 16th November at Speech House Hotel and see for yourself the warm and friendly networking sessions he runs, which have been and are so helpful to many owner-managers in the Forest of Dean.
Name: Paul James
Name of your business: CAP Business Clubs
Website address: www.capbusinessclubs.co.uk
1. What did you do before your current business?
2. What made you start your current business?
A chance opportunity
3. What do you most enjoy about your current business?
Learning from other businesses and helping other businesses grow
4. If you had a magic wand what would you change about your business?
I would introduce bacon sandwiches!
5. Do you have any useful tips or ideas that you could share?
Don’t try to do it all! Offer a first class service and look after your customers.
6. Finally what will you be focusing on and talking about in your Forest Enterprise Fair Seminar?
Networking and the power of team work.
CAP Business Clubs meet on various days and times weekly in Coleford to discuss challenges, share information and learn new techniques from each other and from outside speakers. For more information talk to Paul and come to the Forest Enterprise Fair.