On 16th November at 1.00, he willing be leading the first of our three workshops on the Social Media Guide for Your Business.
This is followed at 2.30pm with How To Win & Keep Your Perfect Customers and then at 3.45pm Sky-Rocket Your Start-Up Business On A Budget.
Name: Duncan Knowles
Name of your business: Net9design Ltd
Website address: http://www.net9design.com
1. What did you do before your current business?
I was a Freelance Graphic Designer.
2. What made you start your current business?
I ran the design unit at British Energy (now EDF) and after 7 years decided I needed a change of direction and set up a Graphic Design and Website design company with a ex colleague in 2000. At the time the web was an emerging technology and we could see the potential for professional design in websites
3. What do you most enjoy about your business?
The interaction with customers and the satisfaction of a completed job that goes beyond the customer’s expectations.
4. If you had a magic wand what would you change about your business?
I’d love to expand and have more employees.
5. Do you have any useful tips or ideas that you could share?
Customer interaction and care is paramount as well as a good bookkeeper!
6. Finally what will you be focusing on and talking about in your Forest Enterprise Fair Seminar?
At the Fair we will looking at topics like “where do I focus the little time I have?” “On which Social networks should I interact?” and “Should my message be different on each Social site?”
We will be answering these questions and giving you a better understanding of Social Media that’s right for your business.
Tags: Forest Enterprise Fair